“It’s an internet world and the world is on the internet.”
- Increase the brand value to your customers
- Improves sales to your company
- Customer acquisition
- Customer service
- Inform and notify your customers
Now, considering the fact all your above objectives can be accomplished in a cost-effective manner with better reach to your customers with wider market share and credibility is by creating a “Website and Bringing your business online”. We need to understand that this is your virtual store/ business which is available 24x7 for your customers.
What makes it important to have a website in today’s world?
1. Get your business found anywhere.
- 91% of customers have visited a store because of an online experience
- 80% of the online population has purchased something using the internet
- 50% of the online population have purchased more than once
- 37% use the Internet to find a store at least once per month
2. You are on the business 24x7, 366 Days a year.
3. Gain credibility and trust to your business.
4. Improve your customer service.
5. Cost effective way to market your brand.
6. Improve Sales
- 83% of buyers review up to three pieces of content on internet before making a decision on an industrial purchase.
- 86% of industrial professionals utilize search engines for work-related purposes.
- 84% of industrial professionals use the Internet to find components, equipment and services.
This is best time for you to focus on building your Online Reputation (Increase your visibility on Internet) because By the end of 2018, there will be 73 billions phone calls generated from mobile search alone. Calls from search are growing by 42% a year and we can help.
WEQ is a team of qualified professionals who have delivered over 50+ projects and worked with a lot of brands and SMEs over the past 3 years, including [Parshvaa Edu-Mentor, VizaClubs, AchieveThyself, KhushiFood, Lumberjack]. We have expertise in Digital marketing, Web SEO Designing, Mobile Apps & Web App platforms. You can check out some of our work on my Portfolio